Corporate Team Challenge
Chicago is a wonderful city, home to many great organizations and corporations working together building a community of caring.
The Anti-Cruelty Society invites you to join our Corporate Team Challenge for Bark in the Park 19, our annual 5k walk/run and morning of fun and our largest single fundraiser of the year taking place Saturday, May 4th at Montrose Harbor. The funds raised help us provide comprehensive programs and services that help 50,000 animals and humans each year and include: adoptions, low or no-cost spay/neuter surgeries, cruelty investigation and rescue, dog training classes, free behavior hotline, humane education (including our anti-violence after-school program and Veterinary Mentoring program in partnership with the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine), charity veterinary clinic, the Bruckner Rehabilitation & Treatment Center, the Virginia Butts Berger Cat Clinic, Dog Rehabilitation Center, foster program, pet visitation, pet first aid & CPR classes, pet loss and grief sessions, animal-related seminars
The Anti-Cruelty Society is Chicago’s largest and oldest, private, non-profit 501(c)(3) open-door humane society and SPCA of Illinois, celebrating 114 years of our commitment to caring for the animals and the community.
By joining our corporate team challenge, you will be making an investment in our community and promoting teamwork and camaraderie within your organization!
How it works
- Select a team captain
- Register with a team (minimum 10) of individuals who will participate
in the event
- All teammates are eligible to walk with or without their dog,
or run without
- All funds raised by the team, including all matching gifts, will count towards
the team total
- The team that raises the most funds will receive a team trophy, a photo at the event, bragging rights and the knowledge that you are helping animals most in need
- Your Company name and logo will be displayed on the Bark in the Park 19 website as a Corporate Team Challenge participant
- Your Company will be highlighted in our Magazine (distribution 30,000+)
- A registration fee of $35 per person applies
- After registering the team, each team member will create their own online fundraising page
- Team captains can request the addition of their team’s name as a drop-down selection option to make it easier for all members to be properly linked
Ready to commit
You must agree to raise a minimum of $1,900 in honor of our 19th annual
Bark in the Park!
Click here to get started!